Sunday, March 30, 2014

... And Don't Forget the Bugspray!

Camp NaNoWriMo- April 2014

     Yes, I have definitely been waiting for this since- well, last November. Hoping desperately that it will get me back on track for writing in the fast and furious frenzy that it so obviously requires. Planning on rebelling (aka, writing already started stories) in a desperate attempt to finish something.

     However, now that it's finally here... I find that I would really like to start something new. Everything I'm currently writing has been going for some time, and lost some of it's allure; at least the scenes which I'm working on at the moment. Especially Kings Shadow, which will be so much more fun once I actually get Aiden to Jhalvior.

     When I signed up for Camp earlier this month, I plugged in a title- "To the Last." I'm sure there are interesting characters, tons of world building and a plot to go along with it. I just- have no idea what (or who) they might be. Perhaps I will just rebel multiple works until I manage to hit on an idea. Or perhaps- I'll try writing without a plan, as frightening as that is.

     Or I could try writing Dan's back story- though I don't think I will. I couldn't do it justice at NaNo pace, and it isn't ready to be written yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment