Friday, December 12, 2014

Gingerbread Village... Wow, I hadn't made these in years.

     So, today my boss and I made "Gingerbread houses" for the library raffle. I got to her house about 10:30, and we proceeded to decorate for about five hours, with a short break for lunch. There was so much candy.
The first house- I had far too much fun with the roof
and cheerfully overdid the red and green

Also, I added a lean to to the house and "made" a tree...
The house of Gumdrops and Good'n'Plenty- With accompanying dog
(though the younger patrons have informed me that it's a mouse...)

Build #3- Piroulines, Necco, Smarties and S'more Candy corn with KitKats and Andie's Mints.
 Definitely the on I'd most enjoy eating.
There's a marshmallow snow fort in there too, though it's hard to see.


The last house I did. My theme was chocolate and licorice.
That's one of my Boss' creations in the background.
These totally count as art projects, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment