Saturday, January 10, 2015

Unplanned Disorganization

     Yay, "Compose" has returned to me! It refused to work Wednesday...

     Right- I'm one of those people who enjoys organizing but is constantly disorganized anyway. :P Usually its at a manageable level (Defined as: where I can find what I want with less than five minutes of searching 90% of the time). The continued disorganization is caused by two things- the reworking of systems I don't like, and well, adding more stuff. Which brings me to my current state.
     Currently- well, all except my largest pieces of furniture have been kicked out of my bedroom because the carpet is being cleaned. 
     I store almost everything in my bedroom. (Pauses to be thankful that I did not have to empty the closet as well.) My wardrobe is in three different rooms with limited accessibility, and most of my several hundred books are packed in boxes or stacked precariously atop an ottoman/blanket chest in the spare bedroom. The trinkets, makeup and jewelry, writing stuff and photos are everywhere else. And I mean Everywhere.
     *cue screaming in fear and agony*
     It took about four hours to dismantle my room yesterday, and as I wait for the last section of carpet to dry, I am dreading fitting everything back in. I finally had a (mostly) working system, and now I can't find anything. Again. *headdesk*
     I may like organizing, but I loathe cleaning. I had to scrub the walls- though that was mostly scratches from moving furniture. And everything needs dusting before it finds a home. My mother smirked and told me I might have my room back by the TWENTY FOURTH.
     Obviously, I'm unsure of how to deal with that- thus my ranting. Online, where mother can't hear me... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment