Sunday, January 17, 2016

Aand last out of the starting gate....

January

Another year, another Blog-Go-Round. The WriYe Blog Circle is a collection of us writers who also have blogs. Every month, we’ll give you a prompt, with a bonus challenge. Write about the prompt (answer the questions or don’t - up to you!) and share your link here. Try to build up a blog roll with your fellow WriYers.

We’ll start off the way every New Year starts off...

Goals:

What’s your Wriye Word Count goal and why did you chose it? 


This year- 100,000. so, roughly 10k each month to give me a little wiggle room for the busy months and time to take vacations (Because those are important to my mental health!)

What are you going to be focusing on this year? 

 This year, I just want to meet my monthly goals at least half the time. Apparently "finish a story" is at this point such a large goal that I don't even want to try. Instead of more "overall" goals, I think I need to break them down further.

What are you doing differently this year compared to last year?


Working full time with two hours of commuting time a day- oh, wait, you meant with my writing.
Uh, Hopefully doing it?


Bonus:

Set your intention for this year. Share it with us!


Really, I'd like to commit to trying for 2k each week and go from there.
Also, I want to finish crocheting my blanket before the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment