Monday, February 1, 2016

One Down-- January Progress Report

Goals for this January:

  • Start Writing
  • Write at least 1,000 words this month
  • Continue updating idea project in Scrivener.
  • Start writing "Jafar"- new WIP
  • Write and Publish Blog Circle Post
  • Complete "I Have a Dream Challenge"
  • Complete Full Moon Madness
  • Minimum Month Goal- 8494
  • 5k Weekend
  • Shoot for the stars goal- 10,000 Made it to 8,737
                       Min. Goal                   Goal                 Final count
January:          8,494                        10,000                    8,737


Well, January is now "officially" over- it being February the first and all. Therefore, it is time to UPDATE the progress thread!
First the bad news- I did NOT make 10k this January. Let us have a second of silence to mourn the death of the goal. *pauses*
Second- the bright side- I DID finish my "minimum" goals for the month- one challenge and 8,494 words written. I even over shot by a few hundred on word count!
And this is in spite of dead keyboards, video card fits, head colds and my EDJ.
So. January has been conquered. Now if I can continue to win over the words in February, I'll be off to a good start 
May the words be with us all!
                                  -Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment