Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ouch, that hurt- a February Progress Report

February Goals
  • Write and publish Blog Circle Post
  • Finish Romance Pub Crawl by the end of the month
  • 15 Days of the consistency challenge
  • 10k

    February total- 1756 words.
    So, that was an awful month for writing. I think my motivation just died. I mean, sure I was busy- company merge, fixing all the computers that broke last month, filing taxes, my sister had a birthday, planning for a convention in March and vacation in May... Stuff happened. Just not writing stuff.
    Partially because the nerve in my write arm kept lighting up and since I have a data entry job, I didn't want to push it by writing at home.
    But still, less than 2k is pathetic.
    Ah well- here's to a better March!
                                      - Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment