Sunday, February 9, 2014

February Progress Report I

    In an effort to keep the forward momentum going, an update on this week's progress! (I'll be posting these on Sundays, hopefully.)

    Writing:
  • Finally finished the first scene of "The King's Shadow"
  • Printed out what I have written for the other four stories I'm currently working on, so that I can re-read them and start writing again.
  • Mid-creation of novel bibles for all five works in progress.

    Crafty things:
  • Hand sewed center eight blocks of Quilt (January). Need to set up a sewing machine to do edge word and bind.
  • Started sorting "scraps" for SMASHbook (Just My Cup of Tea) and two scrapbooks (ConCave and an unnamed personal one). It looks like a craft store blew up.

    Other:
  • My Taxes (definitely deserves a mention)
  • Read two books
  • Researched for a professional portfolio (at least 2-3 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment