Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Organization- or Lack Thereof: A List of Projects in Progress

     Now, having pretty much taken January off from writing in favor of hand stitching a quilt (six years in the making), it is time for me to get my writing in order and ready myself for the insanity that is authorship.
     I have signed up for Write Year 2014 in an attempt to motivate myself to get some writing accomplished. I have some hope of keeping up with their blogging circle. (Anything is better than not blogging at all, right?)
    So now my task is to rediscover all those projects I had lost in the maelstrom of college and graduate school.

    Thus far, I have uncovered:

  • a scrapbook
  • a SMASHbook
  • the Psychedelic Quilt of Doom
  • several counted cross stitches
  • a huntress costume
  • a SAO Klein cross-play (no, this is not cross dressing!)
  • a barely- begun knitted shawl
  • a pair of finger-less gloves (knitting)
  • a pillow sham (also knitting)

    And now for the writing projects:

To Write:
  • The King's Shadow- medieval fantasy world, originally started in 2009. MC- Aiden Trevallyn.
  • Drakaeo- feudal high fantasy; Dragons (nobility), Elves (servant/rebels), Humans (peasant class), originally begun in 2011. MC- Drakaeo Llywellyn
  • Caelmare- clan-ish elemental mage culture; Begun 2012. MCs Saeki Kuroni and Tsora (who may or may nothave a last name)
  • Seeking the Dawn- medieval border war with random magical elements? Originally begun in 2012. MCs Djari and Sirael.
  • Chimera- military/mob dystopian madness? Begun early 2013. MCs Tobias (hawk) and Leon (viper).
  • Trevin- Medieval desert culture. Tried in 2008, scrapped. Re-start?
To Edit:
  • Dan&Ian- ever-growing universe. Something similar to an rp with startling resemblance to a novel. They're basically hit men...
  • Sarius- a friend's story I'm beta reading/editing.

    So, first things first- I suppose I need to print it all out and see where the heck I am, in order to determine where I might be going. Should be.... Interesting? 
    Beware impending avalanches of paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment